Black & White Nail Transfer Tattoos + Professional Nail Foils
Please note due to popular demand there is a 7 day delay whilst we prepare the nail pack for your order.
PROFESSIONAL NAIL FOILS
Take these along to your favourite local nail tech and level up your next salon set. Our Nail Foils are specifically designed for professional use. To achieve a flawless transfer, they require a UV cured Foil Gel layer to adhere to.
For a next level DIY mani, check out our Nail Transfer Tattoo range. These can be applied at home with regular nail polish too.
Handmade with love in Aotearoa.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Apply an even coat of your favourite Foil Gel over cured gel polish or enhancements. Cure. Allow to cool for at least 20 seconds.
2. Cut selected design from transfer film and place onto nail (colour side facing up).
3. Rub firmly over the entire design, starting from the centre and working your way outwards.
4. Slowly peel back the film. If any areas were missed, simply press the film back into place and rub again to transfer remaining foil.
5. Optional: gently buff the free edge and cap with acid-free primer. Highly recommended for full cover designs.
6. Seal with a coat of Base Gel or Builder Gel. Cure. Finish with your favourite Top Coat. Cure. Flex!
NAIL TRANSFER TATTOOS
Our Nail Transfer Tattoos are printed onto special transparent film using the latest print technology. This thin flexible film is water activated, which enables it to wrap snugly over the nail surface for fast, easy nail art application. These have been designed for both professional use and at home manicures with regular nail polish.
Each pack includes one black sheet and one white sheet of Nail Transfer Tattoos.
Made with love in Aotearoa.
HOW TO APPLY - IN SALON
1. Begin with a cured coat of gel polish. Do not remove inhibition layer. Trim selected Tattoo to size.
2. Dip the Tattoo into water for 5 seconds. Remove, then allow film to activate for 30 seconds.
3. Carefully slide the Tattoo from the backing paper onto the nail surface.
4. Gently smooth any creases or air bubbles using your fingertip.
5. Trim off any excess or remove by gently filing downwards. If needed, tidy the cuticle area using a small brush dipped in polish remover.
6. Optional: buff the free edge and cap with acid-free primer. Highly recommended for full cover designs.
7. Seal with a layer of base gel. Cure. Apply builder gel or gel top coat. Cure.
8. Remove tacky layer. Buff nail until smooth. Apply final gel top coat. Cure. Flex!
HOW TO APPLY – AT HOME
1. Apply layer of base coat. Allow to dry completely.
2. Apply layer of colour polish. Allow to dry completely. Repeat as required.
3. Trim selected Tattoo to size. Dip the Tattoo into water for 5 seconds. Remove, then
allow film to activate for 30 seconds.
4. Carefully slide the Tattoo from the backing paper onto the nail surface.
5. Gently smooth any creases or air bubbles using your fingertip.
6. Trim off any excess or remove by gently filing downwards. If needed, tidy the cuticle area and sides using a small brush dipped in acetone.
7. Seal with a layer of top coat. Allow to dry completely. Repeat. Flex!
Each set includes 1 white sheet and 1 black sheet of Nail Transfer Tattoos plus 1 sheet of professional gold nail foil